Saturday, April 14, 2012

About me


I was thinking I need to officially introduce myself. Let you all know a little more about me!

First off I am the Ginger Queen. 

I live in Dallas, Texas y'all.

I'm obsessed with makeup. #duhhh

I work at Nordstrom. (#shoedawg) So come shop with me!


I have 5 older brothers.

I had a real life pony when I was younger.

I think my mother is the smartest women on the planet.

Cupcake's are my favorite.

I went to Utah State University. 

Never finished.  Don't judge.

I'm adopted.

I think Utah has the neatest people. 

I love traveling the world.

Some say I look like a plant.

Karaoke is a passion of mine.

My family is cooler than yours.


I have super flexible fingers.

I own my own house.

Skulls rule and Seahorses forever!

I think gay marriage should be legal everywhere.

I have the cutest pup named Ziggy! (cockapoo)

I'm always blastin' music.

TJ Maxx is da best. #maxxinista

I own a bowling ally called Shenaniganz with my brothers.

Top knots are a must.


I shop about 3-4 times a week. #badhabit

I like making things.

Singing in the car is a daily routine.

I bake/cook often.

I own a pair of Heeley's.

I have the sweetest sweet tooth. #candy

Jewlery makes me excited.


I have Buddhas all over my house.

Used to think lizards came from old pine cones. #dontaskwhy

I'm a cereal hoarder.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a tornado chaser.

I'm Spanish.

I've got some killer dance moves.

I call my girlfriends Gina, Jackie, or Gil. 

I can only swallow big pills with chocolate milk.

I'm fascinated with Outer space.

I like to tweet so follow: DangGinaaa

I'm done. #hollerback



2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! And you are definitely getting the hang of this blog thing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete