Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Natural Bridal Makeup

A few weeks ago I was in Salt Lake City with my amazing and talented friend Whitney who is the producer of The Daily Dish a morning show on the CW. She invited me on the show to display my AMAZING makeup skills. ( thanks gil ) On the show I wanted to share what's trending in wedding makeup. Here is the link below watch the video.
Makeup Overview
For her make up I used the Air Temptu air brush make up system. Foundation in 007 Natural, blush 403 Washed Rose, bronzer 605 Warm Glow. Also add a pop of Bobbi Brown blush in Pale Pink on top. After air brush blend Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Medium 2 over cheek bones and where the sun naturally hits the face. Eyes keep neutral starting with Bone by Bobbi Brown all over the lid. Then add Urban Decay Half Baked in center and smoke it out a little with Smog. Use a blending brush with Bobbi Brown's eye shadow in Burnt Sugar. Highlight under brow bone with Bare Minerals Queen Phyllis. For the lips use Bobbi Brown's lipstick in Bikini Pink. 

Behind the camera shots

Me and my friend Cori who was my makeup model

Just posing in front of ABC yo! 

Me, Cori, Angela, and Whitney in the greenroom after the show

Also while I was in Utah my gil's and I  road-tripped it up to Arizona for our mutual friend Laura's wedding! Which was so was perfect.  Everything about her wedding was dreamy. Laura asked me to do her make up for her, which I was thrilled to do. Felt so honored. Here's some scoop about Lars and I. We lived together basically the whole time while I was in Utah. She is my rommie for life! We love horchata. Playing itty bitty piggys, and we are both big time makeup hoarders. I love her so much and I'm so happy that she found her one and only! Here are some pictures of her make up and some from the wedding! Photo credits to my gil Chantel! Here is her website chantelmarie  and her FB page > ChantelMariePhotography She knows how to capture such a fun and beautiful wedding. Not to mention she had some really really ridiculously good looking bridesmaids to work with. ;)











XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment