Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Long hair don't care



So I got some new extensions...
18 in' and I'm in love.
#longhairdontcare
I've been wanting to do something totally crazy to do my hair, but don't think I have the guts. I'm obsessing over my niece Mackenzie's hair which is in the bottom left photo. She got it done earlier this summer, and the pink looked awesome. I was pretty jealous. But I'm really loving the purple on Lauren Conrad in the bottom right photo. Not sure if hers is real life, or photo shopped. Either way it's phenomenal.
I've been pinning on Pinterest A LOT lately and have come to the conclusion that I'm going to make a flower crown. They are so pretty and perfect. So any gil's wanna come over and have a craft day #Imdowntoclown.
So for now my big bow hair will have to do. It's the most simple way to dress up dirty hair or it's a quick fix when you sleep in and are running late to work. (which is me almost all the time) All you do is throw your hair up in a top knot and add a fancy headband! I got so many compliments that day too!


XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment