Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wanderlust

Happy Thursday!
Outfit post: 
Dress: Milk & Honey Boutique on Henderson Dallas, TX.
Arm Party: Gold pyramid bracelet (Forever21) Vintage bangle (my moms)
Rings: Cross (Forever21) Double ring Buffalo Exchange on Greenville Ave Dallas, TX
Shoes: Steve Madden on sale from Nordstrom
Apple: Kroger 








 My feet look like Bigfoot here :(





So I found this magical wonderland near my house on Fitzhough ave. Isn't it the most charming little nook for a photo shoot? Oh and BIG thanks to my cute photographer Whitcuh. #loveyewgil

XX00

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin your blog is so cute! Thank you SO much for taking such good care of me and Becca on Saturday. I LOVE the mascara and eyeliner. We'll definitely be back in to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW thanks so much! I had fun with you girls! So so so glad you love the mascara and liner!!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete