Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Part 1

Update y'all.
 If you guys have been following me you should know that it was my X favorite brother's wedding weekend. To start the fabulous weekend off the beautiful bride took me (aka the most handsome groomsmen), her mom, and her seven fun bridesmaids out to Lunch. We ate at Mi Cocina, mostly salad. #boring Then she took us to Kendra Scott afterwards for champagne and fun. If you're not familiar with  Kendra Scott jewelry check it out. She gave us each a gift card and we got to pick something fancy out! I came out with a bad ass turquoise ring. I'm in love with it, it's totally my style. #flashy Next we stopped at bar called Union Bear for some afternoon cocktails. Mainly 'Moscow Mules'. If you didn't know it's Ashley's (aka the bride) favorite drink. Like seriously she's obsessed. #foreal



XXOO





1 comment: