Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday


Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! With 19 side dishes I sure did. My momma is amazing! I love being around my huge, loud, insane family. We went on a family walk around noon that ended up being a huge regret for me. So my graceful ass was up on a hill, turned around, slipped, and fell. I ended up spraining my ankle. #womp Yeah, boo-boo so I have been living it up in bed with frozen veggies on it. Somehow today I got the strength to get out of bed early enough to go Black Friday shopping at Milk And Honey. It's my favorite boutique in Dallas. I sat on the ground outside waiting to get in with all the other crazies. #FashionistiaProbz  But my ankle brace sat pretty in my combat boots as you can see from the photo below. I got some pretty cute finds that I'll post up later. 




How perfect was this beautiful sunset on Thanksgiving? 
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment