Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Breakfast of Champs

Went back to get that fringe jacket today. It was gone, my heart dropped. #SadGil Oh well you can't have the all. Got a new phone for free dollars. My mom had an extra one that was used for two months which is pretty much new to me. When I went into the AT&T store the guy loved me so much he hooked me up with a bluetooth wireless Jambox speaker. I wasn't mad since I only paid $9.71 for it. The retail value of it is $199. I lucked out. Which is amazing because I swear I'm the most unlucky person ever. It took me a whole hour to find a parking spot at work the other day. Holiday hours suck. I mean the mall was #NUTS. My Snapchat password isn't working and I'm upset about it. If you don't have that app yet, I highly recommend you download it. #GoodTimez So sorry for being random in this post, but guess I have a loads to preach. 

ANYWAYS 

I was really proud of myself this week. I made myself breakfast two days in a row. If you know me then you know that I rarely ever eat breakfast. I know, I know "It's the most important meal of the day". I just never have enough time to make it. #FashionablyLateProbz Well here are my breakfast beauties: Day 1. Yogurt with fresh fruit Day 2. Fruit honey yogurt smoothie.

Chobani plain yogurt, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, sliced almonds, poppy seeds, chia seeds, granola, and honey drizzled on top.



Frozen peaches, frozen blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, one banana, poppy seeds, chia seeds, some sugar to sweet, a bit of honey, and Chobani plain yogurt. Oh and a wee amount of water to thin. Don't forget an handful of granola on top!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment