Friday, January 4, 2013

Detox Water

So I tried Jillian Michaels detox water yesterday. Got the recipe from HERE. Instead of distilled water I used tap water. It taste like lemon water making it easy to drink. The weird thing is that it smells like peanut butter. I'm weird though so it might smell different to you. So far I haven't noticed a HUGE difference, but hopefully within a few days I will. Take for seven days. #LetsGetSkinny All you need for this drink is: 

Water bottle to hold 60 oz (got mine at DollarTree)
1 T  100% Pure cranberry juice (no sugar) 
2 T Lemon juice
1 Dandelion root tea bag
I also added one Truvia sugar packet

You can get the cranberry juice at any grocery I got mine at Sprouts. Same with the lemon juice. Now the Dandelion root tea is from Sprouts as well, but not sure if they sell it at normal groceries. Most likely at Central Market or Whole Foods.


Wish me luck
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment