Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BB Cream

The real 411 on BB Cream.  Heard a lot of buzz about the Garnier one, and I know every blogger and their mom are talking about this. So I had to try it for myself. It's amazing. I give it an A+. I tried it about two weeks ago. Picked it up from Ulta and I cannot believe how awesome this stuff is. I really hate saying this since I work in cosmetics at a top department store. But I haven't put anything else on my face besides this as my main foundation.

What I like about it:
-Smells good
-Perfect shade for me
-Evens skin tone 
-Not too heavy
-Not to light
-SPF 15
-Makes me glow
-Get tons on compliments
-It works

Garnier about $12

What is BB Cream?
It's an all-in-one product that replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock.  [via Wikipedia]

XXOO

1 comment: