Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lipstick Love

Lets talk about lipstick. Counted all my lip products last night. A girl can never have too many lipsticks, right? Here's my list: lipstick's 33, lip gloss 25, lip liner 3, chap stick 2, lip pencils 7, and lip balm 3. The total all together is a dirty 73. That's a disgusting amount of lip product that I am very proud to call my own.


 MAC (Left-Right)
Viva Glam V (lustre)
Viva Glam Nicki (satin)
Viva Glam GAGA 2 (amplified)
Saint Germain (amplified)
Morange (amaplified)
Im Passioned (amaplified)
Rebel (satin)
Candy Yum-Yum (matte)
Betty Bright (satin)
Daddy's Little Girl (satin)
To The Future! (longwear)

NARS
Dragon Girl (velvet matte lip pencil)
Dolce Vita (velvet matte lip pencil)
Baroque (Velvet matte lip pencil)
New Lover (velvet gloss lip pencil)
Mexican Rose (velvet gloss lip pencil)
Amsterdam (pure matte lipstick)

Revlon
Apricot Fantasy 120 (pearl)
Champagne on Ice 205 (pearl)
Sparking Cider 634 (pearl)
Fire & Ice 720 (creme)
Creamsicle 065 (lip butter)
Tutti Frutti 015 (lip butter)

Trish McEvoy
Vibrant Coral
Natural
Natural 21

Bobbi Brown
Bikini Pink 8 (rich lip color spf 12)
Rose Petal 7 (creamy lip color)

Victoria Secrete
Siren (matte cream)
Pretty (matte cream)

YSL
Rouge Pur 59 

Make Up Forever
Rouge Artist Intense 42

Josie Maran
Birthday Suit

NYX
Eros (rouge)
Perfect (rouge)
Plush Red 712 (jumbo lip pencil)
Honey Nectar 270 (jumbo lip pencil)
P.S. I'm missing my fav jumbo lip pencil called 'Irish Coffee'

Ulta
225
208



How many lipsticks do you own?
XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I have at least 1000. But then again, I have been collecting them forever and I seem to never get rid of them. Most are MAC. One day I say will photograph them all. Maybe!
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete