Monday, March 11, 2013

Starbucks Crush

So I am currently at Starbucks shamelessly using their free internet. Mine has been out for exactly a week at the house. This is probably one of the hardest things I've ever gone through in my life. #justkidding but really I feel like I'm back in college when my friends and I would post up at the local coffee shop to creep facebook on the free wifi. 

For the record this Starbucks (Mockingbird Station Dallas) has the hottest most dreamiest barista ever. I mean I'm in loveee and seeing stars. He even came from behind the counter to hand carry me my grande iced green tea late with soy. Needless to say I'll be coming back!



Anyways I have a great feeling of accomplishment today. I finally sent out the Evites to my bff Whitney's bachelorette party. Let me tell you it's not easy being the #MOH. It's totally worth it though. I have 16 days until I'm in Utah, 17 until the bachelorette party and 19 until the BIG day! I'm so happy and excited for her.
XXOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment