Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lash LOVE



Ayyy Ladies
I am so excited to show you my favorite mascaras, and how I get my lashes sky high. I get asked almost everyday:
"What mascara do you wear?" 
"Are those your real lashes?"
"Do you have lash extensions?"
and I respond flattered as hell "no, they are mine." 

I have found ZE secrete to long beautiful lashes. You will need two different mascaras and a really good eye lash curler. I prefer the Kevyn Aucoin it's $20 and totally worth every penny. Now for mascara I use Chanel Le Volume $30 and Milani Total Lash Cover mascara $4.99. You can purchase Chanel at most department stores like Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. The Milani you can usually find it at Walmart, Target, and CVS.

*One eye at a time*
1. Curl your lashes and hold for about 5 sec
2. Apply Chanel Le Volume mascara 
3. Press and wiggle upwards *this is key*
4. While that is wet apply the Milani mascara
5. You want to separate the lashes with this wand
5. Let them dry (finish other makeup)
6. Curl lashes again *make sure curler is clean (I keep an old wash cloth and wipe off the excess mascara every time this prevents lashes being pulled out and breakage)
7. Apply one last coat of the Chanel Le Volume
8. Now bat them lashes like you middle name was Beyoncé
   



My Lashes are so voluminous #love


XXOO




No comments:

Post a Comment