Friday, July 12, 2013

Perot Museum of Nature and Science

Had a blast last Tuesday with these babes. We started our adventure at Velvet Taco. If you live and Dallas and haven't tasted VT yet, I feel bad for you son. Every single taco on the menu is mind blowing. You have to try the rotisserie corn #bomb they add cheese, crema, and lime on top. I mean it's crazy stupid delicious. My favorite tacos are #3 #10 and #16 (menu below)



Now lets talk about over stimulating our minds at The Perot Museum of Nature and Science. Or as I like to call it, "The Dino Museum". As you kids should know I am an outer space and dinosaur fanatic. Let's just say that this museum is my new favorite place. So many fun and interactive things to do. I suggest you check it out. You will need a good two hours or so to run around and see everything. Four floors of nerdy bliss.
So they have this game at the end where you can race against a Tyrannosaurus Rex. For real though, there is a start and finish line with huge screens that display a T-Rex racing you. There is another cool game that lets you fly like a bird. First you put on 3D glasses, stand on the marked spot then use you body, flap your wings, and fly. Note that you are standing in front of a huge screen flying over tree-tops and mountains. It is seriously so fun.

 

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment