Friday, August 30, 2013

G T L

So I have been going to the gym a little more than I normally do. Just wanted to let the whole world to know. #jkbutseriously I really HATE working out. Mostly because I have no clue what the hell I am doing. Most the time I look like an idiot. But I'm trying to make going to the gym more enjoyable by putting together better workout playlist. Nothing like some twerkin' music to get your ass going on the treadmill.

I also really wanted to share my latest gym experience that happen today. So I'm on the treadmill about 15 minutes deep. I notice this guy coming down the stairs and all I see is tattoos and dark gelled up hair and orange skin. I think to myself damn, if that's not a guido then I don't know what is. As he makes his way down the stairs I start to creep harder. That's when it hit me like a grenade...DJ PAULY D is in the house. I kid you not, homeboy was there in real life at my 24 hr fitness. My eyes were popping out of their sockets. I couldn't stop staring mainly because his tank was so tight on his man-boobs. I so wish I could of taken a creeper pic without him noticing me. He was literally right behind me the whole time and couldn't stop laughing the rest of my workout.
Anyways, I wanted to share my workout playlist with y'all. Hope you guys enjoy. Oh and DJ PAULY D followed me on Twitter. #GTL




(some reason not all the songs are showing in the playlist)

No comments:

Post a Comment