Monday, September 23, 2013

C h a n g e

With the small change in weather here in Dallas it finally feels like fall. I myself have decided to change with the weather. I'm trying to become a better person inside and out. I like to call this a 'Self-Journey'. Not saying that change is always good, but right now for me it is. I have been dealing with weird friendship issues, weight issues, hair issues, and every other issue you can think of. I feel that by starting over and becoming a better version of myself will make me a much happier girl.

One of the few small changes that I have recently made was deleting my Facebook. Which is a big thing for me since I literally check it 10+ times a day. I just felt that FB was being a negative influence on me. I was tired of seeing everyone's drama, thoughts, crap and bullshit. Also seeing  other people's happiness on FB annoys me. It has become a place where people feel the need to 'show and tell'. Maybe it bugs me more than the average bear since I'm not the person I envision myself as yet. But I'm working towards becoming her. 
I was talking to a close friend the other day. She said getting rid of Facebook has been one of the greatest things she has done in her lifetime. I sure hope so, coming from her I believe it. She is defiantly one to look up too. I've learned a lot from her and her outlook on life. Such as surrounding myself with people who want to make me better.
Change is good so soak it up.

xxoo

1 comment: