Tuesday, October 29, 2013

N A R S

 Ok so the Nars Guy Bourdin Holiday collection 2013 will be the death of my bank account. I mean I am completely obsessed with everything. I picked my few favorites to share with y'all...

So Nars has come out with five limited edition eye shadows my two favorites are Mississippi Mermaid and Cambodia. I cannot tell you how long I've been searching for the perfect all over nude lid color. I found it when I laid my eyes on Mississippi Mermaid. It's perfect and has a velvety soft texture. Making it easy to blend you can also use this shadow as a highlight. Cambodia has the same texture and feel. It's a mixture between a deep reddish copper and golden brown. In person the colors are even better. They go for $24 FYI this collection doesn't come out until October 31. (Thursday)



I am drooling over this lip case. It comes with two lipsticks (left to right) Roman Holiday and Damage. The two lip pencils are Dolce Vita velvet matte and Baroque velvet gloss. But the best part is that they come in that super cute lips case. I can't wait to bring it home and display it in my bathroom as a ring box or whatever. Set is $49.


My birthday is on Friday and I'm pretty sure myself is buying all of this for me. I deserve it.
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment