Tuesday, November 5, 2013

BIRTHDAY

Last Friday was my birthday and it was dope. Twenty-five should be a good year for me. Here's to the future, and here's to half way to fifty.


So my homegirl Stephany is a boss. She thought it would be fun to take me out on the town for my birthday. Only she had an amazing ideal to spice it up by us wearing fun wigs out. I of course was pumped up for the whole wig ideal. The plan was to get ready and pre game at my house. Boy, did we do that well. While we were waitting for the cab to pick us up Stephany thought it be a good ideal to take one last shot before our crazy night out. Well lets just say after that shot I was OUT. Luckily I happened to tap out before the cab came. So instead of going out on the town these gems tucked me into bed and wished me good night. #goodfriends Guess I'm getting too old for this #partypooper






...................................................................................................................................................................
Here are photos from my actual birthday night Friday Nov 1
#selfie





A big thanks to my family and friends who my 25th birthday unforgetable. And a HUGE thanks to my parents who got me the most amazing present ever. Y'all da best!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment