Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Comfy

I got asked several times yesterday where I got my coatigan. Which I am proud to say Cotton On. They have amazing basics for unbeatable prices. If you know me then you know I hardly ever pay full price for clothes, with Forever 21 being an exception. But this coatigan is normally $39, I got it for $29 plus 50% any other item in the store. I love bargains and pride myself in buying things for cheap especially clothing. 


Coatigan in Natural Twist: Cotton On
Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: House of Harlow Nordstrom
Bracelets: Assorted Urban Outfitters and Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21

Face:
Brows in Natural Brunette: Trish McEvoy
Foundation BB cream shade 1: Trish McEvoy 
Eye Shadow: PRO palette by Lorac
Concealer Light 1: Josie Maran
Matte Bronzer in Light: NYX
Blush is Bellissimo: Milani
Lipstick in Hippie Chic: Nordstrom

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment