Saturday, November 30, 2013

Get Creative

Hey guys here's an easy D.I.Y. for the holidays Or a fun unique gift under $30. It's super easy and anyone can do it. The UNG Drill is from Ikea and is $25 spray paint $3 from Walmart and Chalk Board paint about $5 from local craft stores.

You can get the drill here > UNG DRILL (I bought 2) So I thought I'd get creative and make a project out of them. Like everything else I spray painted them gold. They turned out beautiful and ended up looking super cute in my room. So much that I had to share with y'all. I left the frames empty and just hung them up on both sides of my bed. 



FYI if you are one of those crafty people you can gift this to someone. I got a little bit more creative on this one and got some chalk board paint from Michaels and painted the glass. Then I got chalk and free handed some flower wreaths. Not my best designs, but it's something fun and cheap to do.
XXOO 

2 comments: