Monday, November 18, 2013

M E R C I

Napoleon Perdis has recently launched their 'Merci' lip gloss Holiday collection. It's goes for $39 and includes five glosses that  range from nude, brown to soft pinks. Why I'm obsessed:

-Not sticky
-Smells good
-Taste delicious
-Perfect colors
-Stays on
-Affordable

I cannot tell you guys how much I love this set. Probably the best quality of gloss you can get for a great price. It's a bonus that they smell and taste good too. How many times have you put on a lip gloss and it tastes awful? I also hate when glosses feel heavy and sticky. These have the perfect consistency and contain vitamin E.



Get yours here or come into Nordstrom at Northpark Center in cosmetics and buy them directly from me. #self-promoting #yolo
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment