Thursday, December 12, 2013

D.I.Y. Embellished Beanie



I was wearing my new neon pink beanie yesterday, and my flower crown happened to be hanging up in the background. That instant I had an image in my head of what it would like on top my beanie. I tried it on and was like OMG YES. So then naturally I had to have an emergency arts and crafts hour. I grabbed any scrapped goods I had laying around and my hot glue gun and began to work. I happened to have an old jeweled necklace that was broken that I had kept. I ripped it apart and glued it on the green beanie. For the pink beanie I cut the stretchy band off from the flower crown and glued it on. Like guys this is so easy and I can't believe I haven't thought of it before. So go out now and get to craftin'




Tools Needed:
Beanie (new or old)
Gems 
Scraps
Flower Headband
Scissors
Glue Gun





I got the pink beanie for sale from Cotton On for $3 and the lime green one from a store called LF in West Village this summer. Oh and lip color is Morange by MAC. P.S. this is a great D.I.Y. gift to give a sister, niece, or friend for the holidays. Super cheap and easy!!

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment