Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Last night







 So last night was just as amazing as the first time I saw Queen Bey. The only exception was that it was the abbreviated version of the first time we went. I'm thinking Bey must of been super exhausted being so fabulous and all. I will tell you that our seats were absolutely phenomenal. So a little F.I.Y. I bought these tickets for my brother as his Christmas present. 
(hashtag BESTSISTEREVER) Anyways onto our seats, we were front and center in the most amazing suite. We had our very own server and all like we were royals. At one point during the show there were these spotlights shining on us and I felt I was one with Beyoncé. It was an unbelievable experience.

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo jealous of this!! Not to mention the fact that she just released a new album! Gil, I'm sure you are going to get your hands on that!

    ReplyDelete