Monday, January 6, 2014

Makeup Addict Probz

So I go into my car this morning and realize that it looked like a cosmetic counter. Yeah, I am a little bit obsessed with lipstick. Thirteen is the number of lipsticks I found just in the front seats alone. Who know how many more I would of found in the back or trunk of my car. Not gonna lie Im pretty proud of lipstick collection. Makeup makes me happy and I'm not ashamed of it.


From Left to right
Nars- Dragon Girl
YSL- Rose Baby Doll
Bobbi Brown- Bikini Pink
NYX- Vanilla Cream Pie
MAC- Girl About Town
Chanel- Emoi
Napolen Perdis- Rebecca
Chanel-44 (spring 2014)
MAC- Rebel
Nars- Train Bleu
YSL-Rouge Pur 52
MAC- Saint Germain
Nicka K- Beach Fuchsia

I know you can't see the color, but these are my most favorite colors. Obvi since they are all in my car so I can have them everywhere I go.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment