Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pretty Party: NYE


My most favorite thing to do is to get creative and make things. Since I was hosting a New Years Eve Party I decided to go all out and make all my decor. I got all my inspiration from Pinterest and some on Instagram. This was the first time that I hosted a party in my own home so I really wanted to make it fun. I wrote all my ideals down and then went out and purchased the things i needed. F.Y.I. hosting a party isn't cheap even if you are making everything 'home-made', but it was worth it. I enjoyed it, I like to pretend to be a wifey and this made me feel like that. Anyways I will say that hosting a party brought out the BEST and the WORST in me. It's a good type of stress and makes me realize I'm becoming my mother.



Party Hats #duh


Of course I had to have a Photo Booth 


Yes, I blame Pinterest


Thank you Pinterest for my making all my pretty party dreams come true. I will let y'all in on a secrete...for my photo booth I bought all the glittered garland from Target in the Christmas clearance section for over 70% off. I got a lot of stuff from Dollar Tree, JoAnn Fabric, and Michaels.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment