Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shiseido

Can't stop won't stop loving Shiseido. Most of you gal's probably haven't heard or tried any beauty products from them. Honestly I didn't really take notice of Shiseido until awhile ago. I've been working in a store that sells Shiseido for over a year now and finally discovered how amazing this line is. It's very easy for this line to be over shadowed by other brands such as MAC and Bobbi Brown. I am telling you guys you need to go to your local beauty spot and check them out. They have an amazing line with outstanding products. I'm a tad bit obsessed, and have been wearing it for a week straight. 



What I'm loving: 
Shimmering Cream eye shadow in (BR306)
Radiant Lifting Foundation in SPF 17 (B40)
Benefiance NutriPerfect Day Cream SPF 18
Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream



Why I'm Loving:
The eye color is a cream shadow that finishes as a power and stays on like none other. The color is that perfect smokey brown I've been looking for. All I use is my finger tips to apply.

This foundation is hands down my favorite full coverage makeup that I've tried so far. It  goes on smooth and stays in place all day. It contains anti-aging skincare which is a plus.

The day cream works wonders for me since I am chronically dehydrated and my skin shows it. It keeps my skin hydrated and firm all day.

The eye cream is rich and makes me fall in love with it every time I put it on. Containing hyaluronic acid which is key to hydration makes applying concealer a breeze. Not only does it feel amazing on, but it has improved the appearance of my under eye.


Here are a few random facts about Shiseido:
-It is the fourth largest cosmetic company in the world.
-The worlds oldest cosmetic line being in the industry for 141 yrs.
-They own NARS cosmetics and Bare Minerals.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment