Thursday, January 30, 2014

#SWBSlovescork

But first my makeup....hahaha seriously though.

MAC - Pigment in 'vanilla' all over lid
Upper crease- MAC 'Saddle'
Crease to blend- Naked 3 'Limit'
Lower Crease- Chanel 'Fatal'
Under brow bone- Bare Minerals 'Queen Phyllis'
Brows- Trish McEvoy 'Natural Brunette'
Tinted Moisturizer - Nars 'Gorenland'
Bronzer- Tart Matte Waterproof Bronzer 'Park Ave Princess'
Concealer- Josie Maran argan creamy concealer pencil 'Light 1'
Mascara- Diorshow New Look with Primer 
Lipstick- MAC 'Rebel'


Dress- Forever 21 (Got it last week but can't find it online)






Last night I had the opportunity to meet some of my fellow members of the Southwest Blogger Society at Cork Wine Bar! Those yummy treats were by Tart Bakery. The macaroons were delicious! #nomnom I had a great night getting to know some local bloggers like myself. It was fun to get out and chat with people who have similar interest! Here's the girls I got to meet:

ShantaQuilette- style follows her
Jasmine- life un written
Amber- culture-hype

XXOO


1 comment:

  1. yay! had so much fun with you and the other girls! hope we can do it again soon :)

    ReplyDelete