Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ulta Haul


I shouldn't be allowed to entered Ulta because I come out with more than I need. It's a problem and I recognize it. So there's that. I am so excited to share my reviews about these products. #Leggggo

Naked 3
I've hear good/bad reviews about this palette. As an owner of the Naked 1 &2 I had to check it out. I honestly think this one might be my favorite. It has a pink theme going on in this palette, and I LOVE it. Such awesome colors. (NAKED3)


Hempz Hydrating Bath & Body Oil
I've been really big on keeping my dry skin hydrated. I have been using the Neutrogena body oil since 8th grade and loved it. I don't think it's doing the trick, so picked this guy up at Ulta and I love it. I read a post on Lauren Conrad's blog "Body Moisturizing Must" that we need to apply body oil on before we bathe, because the top layer of our skin is made up of keratin oil. The temperature of the hot shower water softens it our natural body oil. So by applying it first it help seals in moisture better by keeping it locked in. (Hempz oil)

Loofah Body Buff
Why haven't I owned this thing sooner? It's the perfect exfoliation tool. I use the Bliss Hot Salt Scrub by applying it to my skin. I then take my body buff and rub into my skin using circular motions. It really gets my skin feeling smooth. I always exfoliate before I apply my self tanner.(body buff)

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
OMG...OMG.....OMGGGGGGGGGG! Yeah that sums it up. I am known for about trying any and every self tanner made by man. I love it so much I could cry. It has basically no smell only a little at first when you apply, but it smells pleasant. I apply it to a tanning mitt and rub it into my skin and let dry. (Body Mousse)

Ginger & Co Daily Body Lotion
With mallow, lemon balm, and rose this lotion smells like a midnight summer dream. It contains argan oil making it skin soft and smooth. I like that it isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. Also great price point at $10 (Daily Body Lotion)

NYX
So I bought both of  the new NYX radiant finishing powders. I have so many good things to say about these two. The 'Sunkissed' one is my favorite and is beautiful on the skin. I like to use it as a bronzer because it looks very natural on the face without being too bronzy. The lighter one is beautiful as well, but not my favorite.  It's perfect for brighting up the skin. Like if you accidentally applied too much bronzer it's great for toning it down. It softens up the look of your makeup. They are pretty much the knock off's of the Bobbi Brown brightening finishing powder. They do what they say and work great so pick one up.

I also picked up a few more items from the NYX section. I grabbed a retractable lip liner in 'Nude'. It goes perfectly with my signature  peachy/pink nude lip. It glides with ease and stays on for hours. LOVEIT.

Ok next I snagged one of the new butter lip balms. Color in 'Macaron'. My lips feel hydrated and smooth with it on. I like that it has some color, but not a ton. I guess you can say that it's better than your normal "Chapstick". I like and I will probably buy more colors.

Finally the matte finish makeup setting spray. This stuff is great I like to use it by spraying it on my lay down shadow brush. Then grab some shadow and apply it on the eyelid. Makes shadows POP, literally they pop and take your eyes from a 5 to a 10.



XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I love the St. Tropez bronzing mousse!! Have you use it with the mit they sell?

    ReplyDelete