Monday, February 17, 2014

Boho chic


Drop Waist TopForever 21Over The Knee SocksForever 21ShortsJCrew, Laced Wedges- Forever 21 similar here, Crystal coin Necklace- Poe & Arrows, Floppy Hat- Cotton on (old) similar here & here

I am beyond obsessed with over the knees socks. I find it hard to wear them without my legs looking like sausage links. I finally found a few pairs that don't cut off my circulation via Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters. Anyways, I am nuts and wear them all the time now. I like that they are versatile enough to wear with shorts, dresses, and skirts. I found tons of inspiration on Pinterest you can follow my boards HERE if you want. No peer pressure. But check out all the different ways you can wear these socks. Oh and I realized the best shoes to wear with them are booties, lace up wedges, and obviously boots.
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment