Sunday, February 2, 2014

L A S H L O V E

Eyelash Curlers

We love them, hate them, and some of us don't even use them.

For me personally I NEED to use an eyelash curl daily. My lashes are long and if I don't curl them they will stick straight out.

Some people say to only use an eyelash curl onto clean lashes. I agree and disagree. I think it depends on what mascara you are wearing. If you use a mascara that is soft and not sticky go for it. Pump that curler before and after mascara. Now if you wear a mascara that is very heavy and thick do not curl lashes after applying mascara. 

My favorite eyelash curlers from left to right

Trim (05605 TRIM EZ HOLD)
Shiseido
Kevyn Aucoin


PRO TIP: Always clean off your eyelash curler before using it on lashes. Hold for about 4 seconds and give it one or two pumps for extra volume.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment