Sunday, February 23, 2014

P R I M A donna

I know I've been posting a ton about over the knee socks lately. (sorry not sorry) Like I've said I'm obsessed. I wanted to show another way to wear them. I have always had a thing for the urban/grungy vibes. Probably because it makes me feel like I should be doing "hood rat things with my friends". 

If you know me then you know that I am the greatest gangster of all time. Just wanted to clear that and make sure everyone was aware. Anyways, I encourage you all to channel your inner thug. Trust me it makes you feel like a badass. All you need are some combat boots, a cool tee, and obviously a snapback.







Boots: old similar here

Denim shorts: Forever21

Floral Snapback: Urban Outfitters

Prima Donna Tee {on sale at UO} or here

XXOO

1 comment: