Sunday, February 9, 2014

///WERK///

Obviously it's been a cold one here in Dallas. Just look at that beautiful frozen fountain. Saturday I got to be apart of an amazing photo-shoot with the amazing Megan Mueller. She's a talented photographer based here in Dallas. (blog) I met her a few weeks ago at the Southwest Blogger Society night out. Felt so honored when she asked me to be the makeup artist for her "Italian girl" theme shoot.  Of course I jumped up on it. I can't wait to see how the photos turned out. Thought I share some from my IPhone enjoy.





Both Models are wearing

Nars sheer glow foundation
Trish McEvoy eye base in 'Bare'
Brows Trish McEvoy  'Natural Brunette'
Josie Maran argan creamy concealer 'Light 1'
Mascara Trish McEvoy Lash Curling
BH Cosmetics 10 color blush palette
Auto Pilot Primer Napolen Perdis 
Bronzer Hard Candy Tiki

Brunette Model 
Eyes: Shiseido cream shadow in 'BR 306'
Nars Galapagos in crease
Blending color Trish McEvoy 'Almond'
Lips YSL #304
Contour Too Face Chocolate Soleil


Blonde Model
Eyes: 24 hr shadow stick 'Topaz'
Blending colors BH Cosmetics 88 neutral palette
Lips Nicka K Smokey brown
Contour Laura Mericer Matte radiance baked powder 02

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment