Friday, February 14, 2014

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > X X O O < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <


It's finally here Valentines day, and my bae won't even let me kiss him.  A bit camera shy I guess. I usually try not to get too excited around this time a year, but I can't seem to help it. I love gifting the people around me with things. Typically a short sweet note to a coworker or a close friend. Reminding them why I like them and thanking them for sticking by my side even though I'm bat sh*t crazy at times. Which is most of the time, I just like that there is a holiday made for telling people we love them. Even though we should tell them everyday, it's still a great day to remind us of love.

 It wouldn't be bad having a boy around this time, but I'm used to not ever having one. Matter of fact I've never had a "Valentine" my whole life. *Cue the jaw drops and "you've never had a bf comments"* Yeah it's like that. I know that it's weird being 25 and never having a serious relationship. It just hasn't happened to me yet. Don't feel bad for me though. I enjoy being single and doing whatever the hell I want. I love being independent and taking care of myself. Who needs a boyfriend when you can go out and buy exactly what you want for V-Day! That's what I did yesterday. Had a little playdate at the Galleria and treated myself to a new cute outfit. If you're single go out and do the same. I encourage new clothing as a way to help cope wit not having boyfriend. Take a look inside my closet if you don't believe me. Have a great day y'all! 





Now Grab your best lipstick and eat lots of sweets!

color is: 
'Show off' by KA'OIR $20

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment