Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Balcony Makeover

Being a homeowner ain't easy. But it's totally fun and awesome. Mainly because I can do whatever the hell I want. I've been extremely bored with my balcony lately. I've been relaxing outside more since the weather has been absolutely phenomenal. I felt my balcony was dull and lifeless, so I quickly took matters into my own hands. I love the results and feel like I have a balcony that fits my style. Now all I need is a cocktail and a cute boy.  






Wish I would have taken a before photo. Kinda makes me sad I didn't. 


Oh and I can't leave the front door empty. I finally found a fun plant that goes with my pot perfectly. Thanks Home Depot.

'Holla' Doormat {Reed Wilson}

Woven Jute Stool on sale {Target}

Aztec Pillow old F21 {Similar//Similar}

Brown/Green/Black Mat Target {Old}

String Lights {Target}

Green Mexican Blanket {Similar//Similar}

Chairs old from Nordstrom

XXOO

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the bench in the same style as your stool. Super huge clearance at my local target!

    ReplyDelete