Thursday, March 13, 2014

Italian Girl

Back in February I had the opportunity to be apart of a fun romantic inspired shoot. The theme was 'Italian Girl' and boy did the photos turn out amazing. So fun to work with such an amazing team. Ahhh I'm so excited with how EVERY photo turned out. Shout out to Megan Mueller for living out a lifetime dream! She had always wanted to have her very own photo shoot that she conducted. It was a great experience for me as well. Hopefully there will be more like these.













How hot are these models? They are unreal which made my job easy as pie.


Makeup Artist: -Me- {Otwwl}

Hair Stylist: Bridget Harrison {Glamatik}

Wardrobe Stylist: Lauren Murphy {Lomurphy}

Photographer: Megan Mueller {Meganmuellerblog}

More info about what Makeup I used on both models HERE

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment