Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Rimmel London

Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipstick

"Innovative formula with 3 super Moisturisers. Lips feel up to 70% more hydrated and up to 60% smoother! SPF 20, Vitamins A, C and E for protected lips" -Rimmel London


Rimmel London has been on a roll lately y'all. Their products are no joke. They don't play around when it comes to color and quality. Especially for the price point. Such great pigment and the products smells pretty amazing for a lipstick. 
I received this baby in the mail via Influenster. I was delighted when I saw that I got a bright fuchsia pink. It's a medium to full coverage defiantly not a sheer lip color.
It basically glides on the lips effortlessly almost like butter. It's smooth finish makes your lips instantly feel hydrated and soft. Almost makes me feel stupid for buying designer lipsticks when the quality is just as good if not better. I would recommend you get your little tush to the nearest drugstore and buy a handful. Because you will love the colors and will want a few handy in your purse. 

Comes in 18 different shades mine was called:


and you can buy it ^



XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment