Saturday, March 1, 2014

SWOONING









If you're looking for a new pick me up lip color I got chu. I'm your girl for all things lips. Lately I have been living in Napoleon Perdis 'Hara'. Whenever I wear it at work I end up selling it like crazy. It's a fun boosting color. You can't look at me without staring at muhhhh lips! Haha I can almost wear this color with anything and get away with it. 

Enough about my lipstick, but this dress. How fun and flirty is this flower dress? I'm swooning. I wanted to keep it chill so I paired it with some low key black sandals. Embellished myself with a bronzed medallion drop necklace. I have been a huge fan of long sleeved dresses. 1.) Because it covers my untoned arms 2.) I don't have to carry around a sweater 3.) They look effortlessly chic 

Oh and let's also talk about hair. If you know me then you know I wear clip in extensions. I usually don't go out without them. I have a love/HATE relationship with my natural hair. Which is curly as fuhhhh. But I achieve my loose waves with the Bed Head wand. This tool is only twenty freaking bucks. Every girl should have one. It's quick and painless to use on your hair. Here's an old tutorial on how to get my curls. You can use the Bed Head wand or the Hot Tools one used here: { Curly Hair Tutorial }


Every time I see a flower crown I want to sing Summertime Sadness. #IsThatWeird

Lipstick Napoleon Perdis {HARA}

Patterned Dress {H&M}

Sandals {Forever21}

Necklace Forever 21 {OLD}

Flower Crown ME {yours truly}

Hair Bed Head {Wand}

Haircare Shu Uemura {Duo-serum}

XXOO

2 comments:

  1. Looove! You look like Lana Del Rey, miss pouty lips <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks boo, but you're the real miss pouty lipz !!

      Delete