Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The BEST Makeup Remover

Good makeup remover? The struggle is real, but struggle no more. I have found an amazing eye makeup remover that take offs the blackest and most waterproof eyeliners/mascaras. The best thing about it is that its cheap cheap cheap. Actually the best part about it is that it is a conditioner for your lashes!

Being a makeup artist at a high end department store I dabble in some of "the best" makeup removers out there. This one smashes all others that I've used at work and is only $4.99. Insane, but believe me I loved it so much I had to buy one for my work bff. She tried and is hooked.



The opening has a tiny hole which is just big enough for a q-tip to fit in perfectly. As you can see I got one stuck in the bottle.


I know that Gold's Beauty Supply in Mesquite (Tx) sells it. 


Brand {Color Secretes Professional} < get it here

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment