Wednesday, April 2, 2014

- Current Faves -


1.) 'City Of Angels' nail polish by {Lauren B} VIA Glossy Box I took this color into the salon to get a mani and the girl next to me was eyeing it down that I let her use it on her nails as well. It's the perfect pink without being overwhelming or looking obnoxious.

2.) Baked duo cheek color in Pink Glow by {Stila} I wish this photo captured how pretty and pink it really looks. I'm a sucker for blush and recently have been obsessed with how this looks on my cheeks.  

3.) Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer lip glosses from left to right {Seashell} {Bagatelle} {Coral Love} Can't go wrong with Chanel ladies. These glosses are so soft on the lips and looks great on everyone. They don't have a sticky texture and is gorgeous alone or on top of a lipstick.

4.)  This hot pink {Forever21} flamingo necklace is the best way to wear summer around your neck. It also comes with a separate palm tree necklace (not shown). It's sold out online, but check your local Forever because I went to three different locations this week and found it at each one. It was about $4
5.) Thank you Urban Outfitter for having random stuff like {Not Your Mother's} Way to grow long and strong shampoo and conditioner. This stuff makes my hair smell like strawberry fields forever. Always get compliments about how good it smells after I use it. Great price point $8 bucks can't beat.

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment