Monday, April 21, 2014

Physicians Formula // Mascara


I am delightfully satisfied with this drugstore mascara like whoa. I saw that It was organic and cheap and wanted to try it out to see what its all about. Results >> LOVE LOVE LOVE

Pros
separates
volumnizes
zero flakes
100% Natural
Defines
No harsh chemicals
Hypoallergenic

I really like how it makes my lashes separate. Since I have thin lashes that is my number one concern. It also adds great volume without being too thick. The wand combs through lashes with ease.



This is BIG for me because I feel like I am constantly on the search for the perfect mascara. Not saying this one is THE ONE, but for right now it works for me. Who knows how I'll feel about it in 2 weeks. What's your favorite mascara?


Snag it {HERE}


No comments:

Post a Comment