Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pine|Apple

If you haven't heard pineapples are super trendy these days. If you have Instagram you know what I'm talking about. I know you girls see all these bloggers/clothing line with girls holding pineapples looking all sorts of cute. So I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon with this adorable pineapple shirt from Forever 21.



Top {Forever 21
it might be sold out online, but check your local store because I got mine a few days ago

Sandals old {Urban Outfitters}

Shorts {Forever21}

Necklace {Milk and Honey}

Clutch passed down from my {Grandmother}




Oh and I like to play with my food when I'm bored.

XXOO


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isla....they are the best! Have you tried them yet? They have menthol in them making them smooth and cool on the lips! There is about 5 other colors that I NEED from them in this formula!

      xxoo

      Delete
  2. i have like 4 of them and love them! betsy is my favorite! i just had to know which one it was

    ReplyDelete