Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pool side Chillin'

In honor of Vegas this weekend thought I share my favorite pool side treats.


Because every girl needs a great hat and a fresh print bikini!

Floppy Hat Mint by Goorin similar {here}&{here}

Bikini top Forever 21 {here}


Bobbie Brown Brightening Finishing powder in {Bronze Glow
this item will probably be the best $52 bucks you'll spend on your summer essentials
It's like crack for me, I use it as a bronzer instead of a 'finishing powder' because I am a rebel, sorry Bobbi.

Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in {Freak} is one of those fun colors that basic b!tches wouldn't dare use, but I on the other hand think it's the perfect color to pop on the top or lower lash line. It has an amazing pigment and looks funky fresh for a day by the pool try it out!

Anything in the NYX 'butter' line is my kryptonite. I love this color in {Fun Size} it's my typical pink/peachy nude go to.



I know I've talked about CBA (Color By Amber) before but let me mention them again. Only because I am in love with these skinnies (bracelets). Seriously how cute and perfect are these for summer y'all? They are so comfortable to wear and you'll get tons of compliments wearing them I swear. It's all eco friendly and ecoresin. You can learn more {here}


Pink {Bubblegum}

Green {aqua}

Clear  Dichroic {sup}




1 comment:

  1. It seems that you’re really well glammed up for the summer. Were you gonna dip in that pool? It looks like a perfect day to spend the rest of it swimming and chilling in the pool. Thanks for sharing that! Have a beautiful day!

    Lindsay Wood @ PoolShopWA

    ReplyDelete