Monday, May 19, 2014

Current Faves

Current Obsessions





Kate Spade iPhone 'Toucan' case. Guys how cute and fun is this?? I had to have it. It's SO me I love the colors and the feel of the case. The beak doesn't bother me it's kinda nice to rest my fingers on. A perfect tropical accessory for summer!

The Melted Too Faced Liquified Long Wear Lipstick is everything you want in a lipstick. Not to mention it feels dreamy on. I'm a sucker for purple lipstick I have a handful and thought it wouldn't hurt to own one more. I'm glad I bought it because I don't really have anything as such. The applicator is awesome you have to squeeze the tube and the product comes out of tiny holes. It comes out slow and very controlled so it never gets messy. Color is very pigmented and stays on until you wipe off. Which is awesome try to imagine a stain without it staining your lips after you take it off. If I were you I would totally purchase this item! $21 {here}

(P.S. if you like my eye makeup here stay tuned later in the 
 week. I will be sharing my new fave palette)



No comments:

Post a Comment