Thursday, May 15, 2014

<<>> Magnolia Tree <<>>

Call me cheesy, but I love a good sunset and long walks on the beach.  Haha maybe that was bit much (it was) now let's move on.  
Tonight I came home (Heath, Tx) to my parents house which happens to be on a lake. Dreamy I know. I wasn't really to excited to drive "all the way" out to Rockwall, but I HAD to raid my mom's bathroom and steal her shampoo and conditioner(pureology)she always has stuff like this in bulk. I think she is the only woman who hoards random products. It's like she has her very own walk in Ulta in her house. Now that I think about it...like this just hit me like a ton of bricks, but I think I am becoming my mother. OH GAWD! *Cue long thoughts about my own outrageous makeup stash* yes I am definitely my mother. Thanks goodness she's a babe. 


 The smell of my parents magnolia flowers had me running up to them and picking them off the branch like I was a little kid. I forget how big and flagrant these flowers are. After finding the biggest one I naturally I ran to the back yard to watch the rest of the sun set into the Dallas skyline. Sometimes I forget how beautiful Texas can be I'm glad that I'm reminded every time I come home.


Tonight made me realize that summer is here, and I still don't look like Jessica Biel. Somebody buy me that detox tea I see all over Instagram pleaseeeee!  Oh and if you look close enough you can see a little beetle making it's way out my top. Yes, don't let your eyes fool ya real. I got more to come from that guy soon just you wait.


Totally looks like I could be in Hawaii, right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment