Sunday, May 18, 2014

Prom Babies

As you may know Prom season has been in full effect the last few weeks. Each weekend the chairs fill with young girls ready to get dolled up for a fun night out! Thought I would share with y'all some of my favorite looks. These ladies here are what I like to call my 'Prom Babies'.

This barbie below had a gunmetal dress so I gave her a crisp matte eye with a little bit of sparkle. A fresh flushed cheek and a soft pink glossy lip. I mean girl made my job easy being so damn pretty. 
EYES
Trish McEvoy Precision Brow Shaper in Natural
Stila eye shadow in Dune on lower lid
Napoleon Perdis Prismatic eyeshadow quad #9 (crease/lower lashline)
Winks by Georgie Faux Lashes No.2 
FACE
Napoleon Perdis Sheer Genius Foundation Look 2
Napoleon Perdis Mattifying Mineral Primer
Napoleon Bronze Patrol Powder
Chanel Powder Blush 'In Love' & 'Malice' mixed together
LIPS
Napoleon Lip Pencil in Mauve Minx
Napoleon DéVine Goddess Lipstick 'Electra'
Napoleon Luminous Lip Veil (gloss) 'In The Flesh'

I guess you can say I'm obsessed with Napoleon Perdis products. (F.I.Y. the white dot in the photo on the R is lash glue drying)



Now this prom babie's brows were giving me LIFE. I didn't put a single product in them because they are perfect left alone. Oh and I wish I had gotten a photo of her lashes. They were out of control...thick & long and unbelievably incredible. She wore a turquoise dress and I paired it with a hot golden smokey eye. Along with a fierce winged liner.
EYES
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick 'Golden Pink' (lower lid) & 'Golden Broze' (crease)
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eyeshadow in All Spice (in crease top of cream shadow stick)
Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Starlight (ball of the eye/corner)
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink
FACE
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick 3.25 Cool Beige
Napoleon Perdis Bronze Patrol
Chanel Powder Blush Pink Explosion
LIPS
Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss Bellini


These girls were some serious babes, I wish I was half as gorgeous as they are when I was in high school. I was a late bloomer or as my brothers like call it 'a true ugly ducking story'. Oh and can we talk about how amazing their skin is? How annoying it must be being so perfect. Ahhh to be young again.....


5 comments:

  1. Bobbi brown is my girl! I'm falling more in love with her with every product I purchase! Their makeup is FLAWLESS, not overdone or gaudy. You are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks!!! and yes it's awesome stuff, there are a few things I don't love about Bobbi but she definitely knows makeup!

      Delete
  2. Oh..tell me what you don't like? I need more bb knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh where to start...Well I'm not a fan of their eye shadow base. and their shadows (excluding the cream shadow sticks and pots) I don't like them b/c you have to really pack them on for them to show, I'm not a fan of "Bobbi way" of applying makeup. She does concealer and foundation first then eyes. Uhh but thats about it I could go on but I won't

      Delete
  3. i've been loving her bb cream lately and an eyeshadow pot but i'm not a fan of her lip products because i think they are for basic bitches because they are so damn boring...sorry if that's rude. when i was young my mom gave me one of books and i was super offended.

    ReplyDelete