Friday, June 20, 2014

Candle//Light


If you aren't highlighting your face then I don't know what you're doing with your life. Highlighting is everything especially in the summertime. I love a good contour, but without a killer highlight it's nothing. I have been in a 4 year relationship with Nars's "Alabatross' highlighter and we finally broke up. I know, I'm still distraught about it. Luckily I have moved on and found someone new better. It's from Too Faced and it's called Candlelight Glow. It's a duo highlighter with a pink & white shimmer. 


All ya gotta do is grab a brush I prefer this one (middle brush)and mix the colors together and apply onto the upper cheek bones and of course above the brow. Ughhh how amazing is is though?? I mean look at my face! It's so dewy glowy! The best part about it is that it is fool proof. Some highlighters can be complicated. This one is not. Unlike creams or liquid one that can separate your foundation or look like a glob of snot this one is effortless.





So If you wanna glow thats easy to achieve then snag it  {HERE}
it's only $30 and last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment