Monday, June 23, 2014

The Rock Barrell

Ever since I can remember I've been fascinated with nature. I love rocks, minerals, crystals, and such things. This is pretty obvious, but lately I've become more serious in growing my rock collection. If you haven't noticed from any of my social media. I have been collecting for a few years now. A good friend told me about this rock store in Richardson and said I had to check it out. So I did and I think upset her a little when I didn't take her with me. The place is called The Rock Barrell  and boy is it glorious. The first time I went I was like a child at FAO Schwarz. My poor head was dizzy trying to figure out where to start exploring. This place is decked out in every type of rock/mineral/ect you could ever dream of. They also have a ton of fun beads and other nick nacks. 

Here's what it is like inside Rock Barrell




Now they have all these fun pendants to make necklaces or whatever you want.




Now here is what I have collected from Rock Barrell






Ahhh could you tell that I could not control myself? 



1 comment:

  1. The Rock Barrel is my first stop after winning the Lottery! LOL

    ReplyDelete