Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Cleanse

I always seem to be cleaning out my camera roll on my phone. Call me crazy, but I don't like having a lot of random photos in there. It's the OCD in me. 
So I think every Sunday I'll post them here instead of deleting them. Basically these will be photos I see on Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Screenshots, or ones I happen to take myself. It's gonna be stuff that I get inspiration from or quotes that seem to hit home during that week. Oh and probably random stupid stuff that I happen to find funny as well.





























Living in a tech savvy society where we are constantly seeing others lives through their photos. Sometimes we can get caught up in everyones business and life when we should be focusing on our own. It sucks that we can't call a friend up on the phone anymore or write someone a letter. When you can literally see how "picture perfect" life through our hand held device. I think these things make us much more distant from the people we care about especially if they are ones who are already long distance from us. Instagram and Facebook are awful tools in todays world, but yet a blessing at the same time. I mean WTF would I do without IG?!? Not gonna lie that app is addicting. It makes me sick how much I check it, but yet I love it when I discover new things and inspiring people on there. I just wish I had a little more self control. That's all super random, but hope you guys enjoyed.




2 comments: