Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Victoria Secrete Sport



Received this uhhh-mazing package a few weeks ago via Influenster and Victoria Secrete. I am excited to be reviewing the new VS Studio sports bra. 
To start out I will say that I am one of those girls who love to look pretty at the gym. So my sports bra games has to be on point. I big fan on colored bras and think its cute to have a fun bright color or pattern showing under your workout shirt. So when I opened the package and saw that I received a bright neon pink color I giggled inside. They also sent a 6 pack of their new colorful mesh socks. 


Ok so I have like every color of those cheap $5 Forever 21 sports bras in my closet. I love them and all the colors except for the fact that I can't workout in them. Yeah their cute, but not very practical since they have ZERO support. When I tried on the VS studio bra I could tell instantly that it had 100% more support than the lousy F21 ones. It has just enough support where it wasn't too tight or uncomfortable. The fabric is stretchy and extremely soft. Great for movement and lots of activity when working out hardcore. It is now one of my favorite sports bras in my wardrobe.


First off how amazing are these colors? It's hard to find fun workout socks that don't squeeze the crap out of my feet. I love love love them and how they look peeking out of my shoes. They also come in another set of multiple colors.


XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment