Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Evil Eye Nails









Lately I have been getting bored with my manicures. So I hit up Pinterest to find inspiration. I posted a while ago the evil eye mani on my Sunday Cleanse post. Ever since then I've been dying to try it out! Yesterday after work I headed to my favorite salon Castle Nail Spa. Showed them a pic of what I wanted and got this. I'm obsessed and loved how it turned out! Instead of using nude I switched it to a hot fuchsia pink for an even bolder POP.  Oh and you can't go wrong with a white collared short sleeve dress.  #TwiggyVibes

Dress: Urban Outfitters {here}
on SALE $59






1 comment:

  1. (the evil eye )
    Hi
    This is actually happening to me as we speak.
    How can I protect myself against this
    Please I need you help?
    Click on link below, true story (psychic attack)
    http://suleimanboyes.wix.com/hearing-voices-head
    hearing voices in your head

    ReplyDelete