Tuesday, October 21, 2014

•OCTOBER•



Dallas doesn't want to welcome Fall quite yet, lucky me. Since it still feels like summer I won't take this pleated skirt off. It has been my current favorite. I've been obsessed with this rust color so much that I have purchased a beanie and a sweater in the same tone. It goes well with my skin tone and hair. I'm also a big fan of adding a funky necklaces with collar shirts. It really polishes up any look.  

Skirt // Forever 21
Blouse // Forever 21

Let's be honest though it's a great piece to take into Fall. Don't believe me? Try styling the skirt up with tights, leggings, or knee socks. // here, here, here Add a cute sweater and top your look off with a slouchy beanie (here, here).





If you didn't noticed my new weave you better scroll back up and recognize. It took me forever to find a place that could match my hair color up perfectly. I went to several places in Dallas, but I gave in and drove out of the way to Gold's Beauty Supply in Mesquite. It's my favorite place to purchase extensions. I've been going to them since high school. 
So if you live in the Dallas area I highly recommend this place. If you're looking to be matched and want feel confident with them being correctly matched then go >>[here]<< The staff is extremely nice and want to make sure you go home with the right color. I purchased 18' and I LOVE them. I've never bought this brand before >> Lord & Cliff << but I must say the are dope. Very soft and silky and they work well under heat and styling products.



No comments:

Post a Comment